I was told there would be no installation charges for my Dish tv. I wrote down every single charge and what it was for it was never disclosed to me there would be a 49.99 dollar charge taken out of my account for an application fee.

I feel this is totally scandelous and I should be refunded my money. I called them to complain, they just told me I was informed of it before hand I am very sure they did not tell me this I feel it is completely dishonest and a total rip off to make it worse Dish Net knows about it and lets it comtinue because it gets them more business.

I was also promised a 50.00 dollar check in the mail for being a referred customer, I havent see that as of yet either. Very unhappy customer!

Review about: Godish Account.

Comments

Augusta, Georgia, United States #771275

Got the same charge and same promise of refund later told it was in the recording never heard it in a recording that does not exist :(

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #694272

I also had this wonderfully mysterious 49.99 dollar fee appear on my bank account. I called and they said that a manager will listen to the recorded call and if the CSR didn't mention the 49.99, as I stated, I will be refunded. We will see.