I was told there would be no installation charges for my Dish tv.I wrote down every single charge and what it was for it was never disclosed to me there would be a 49.99 dollar charge taken out of my account for an application fee.

I feel this is totally scandelous and I should be refunded my money. I called them to complain, they just told me I was informed of it before hand I am very sure they did not tell me this I feel it is completely dishonest and a total rip off to make it worse Dish Net knows about it and lets it comtinue because it gets them more business.

I was also promised a 50.00 dollar check in the mail for being a referred customer, I havent see that as of yet either.Very unhappy customer!

Review about: Godish Account.

Had an Experience with GoDish?

Comments

Augusta, Georgia, United States #771275

Got the same charge and same promise of refund later told it was in the recording never heard it in a recording that does not exist :(

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #694272

I also had this wonderfully mysterious 49.99 dollar fee appear on my bank account. I called and they said that a manager will listen to the recorded call and if the CSR didn't mention the 49.99, as I stated, I will be refunded. We will see.

Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more