I was told there would be no installation charges for my Dish tv.I wrote down every single charge and what it was for it was never disclosed to me there would be a 49.99 dollar charge taken out of my account for an application fee.

I feel this is totally scandelous and I should be refunded my money. I called them to complain, they just told me I was informed of it before hand I am very sure they did not tell me this I feel it is completely dishonest and a total rip off to make it worse Dish Net knows about it and lets it comtinue because it gets them more business.

I was also promised a 50.00 dollar check in the mail for being a referred customer, I havent see that as of yet either.Very unhappy customer!

Review about: Godish Account.

Comments

Augusta, Georgia, United States #771275

Got the same charge and same promise of refund later told it was in the recording never heard it in a recording that does not exist :(

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #694272

I also had this wonderfully mysterious 49.99 dollar fee appear on my bank account. I called and they said that a manager will listen to the recorded call and if the CSR didn't mention the 49.99, as I stated, I will be refunded. We will see.