This is the most misleading thing I have ever seen or heard of.

The lady told me I was rude because I told her what i needed.

She cannot send me anything for the gift 100 because she don't know who I am. I said I can tell you who I am and where to send me information to get the gift100.. It is FALSE advertising and I will report you to the BBB. Her name is sylvia and she is a very NASTY person. Don't go for their gimmic like I did.

THis is not actually a DISH person. THEY LIE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of godish commercial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. GoDish needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned godish commercial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at GoDish.

Had an Experience with GoDish?

Comments

cheryl64

YOU TELL THEM.ME ALSO SAME SONG AND DANCE IM GOING TO CALL THE BBB THEY WILL HELP ALL OF US YOU WAIT AND SEE I PROMISE YOU THAT

800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more