I just sighned up for dish and got the same 49.99 charge a few days after it was installed.Bull *** and for u who said pay attention when sighning a contract your a *** *** i would have remembered that because i only had the 300 to get the service started.

The charge was from houstin texas. Dish and go dish freaking suck.

They also told me the same, that they would review the recording and get back to me.I for sure know that as soon as i am done with the contract i am going to direct tv or cox or anybody that is a legetimate company.

Had an Experience with GoDish?

Comments

Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States #592144

The same thing happened to me whe I signed up Dec.19, 2012..

I first saw the charge on my credit card bill.

Then only today did I find out what it was for, when I was talking to a Dish person about something else.Dish & Go Dish are not the same thing, but whatever, I am challenging the charge to my card.

Caucasian Western looking muslim ladies do NOT create and Account  on SingleMuslim.com ! Singlemuslim "Honestly, I am not very sure if my "totally-no-typical/stereotypical -Muslim" look was a reason for my frequent discrimination on Singlemuslim.com, but the matter of the fact is that I have..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more