GoDish.com scams customers
GoDish.com is one of the subcontractors installing for dish network.These people charge $49.99 as an application fee, which they never disclose.I and others only found out about when receiving statements from the bank.
I specifically asked them if there would be any charge to my bank card and they said NO - that they only needed the information to get the service ball rolling.
Dish Network is aware that some of their contractors do this, but they don't care. Go Dish claims that they told me about this, but if they had, I never would have signed up with them.
To make things worse, I did agree to a 2-year contract.I have found some other reviews where the new customers were never even told about the 2-years upfront.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I rennted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided..."
- "Desteenation T Shirt Company (www.desteenation.com) based in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington claims to share revenues of its t-shirt sales with the local business the t-shirt represents. They..."
- "About product: The battery I received absolutely corresponds with the photo on the site and answers the description. The manufacturing country of the rechargeable Li-ion battery is Japan and I trust..."
- "First energy hires these goof balls to destroy your trees. The gentleman said we will just cut it away from the wires on the backside. Well, now I..."
- "Escort advertises on Backpage using "Carly", "Emma" and other names. Supposedly from Calgary, Alberta. Advertised age 27 or 28. Uses phone number 250-616-8122 and other numbers. ..."