GoDish.com scams customers
GoDish.com is one of the subcontractors installing for dish network.These people charge $49.99 as an application fee, which they never disclose.I and others only found out about when receiving statements from the bank.
I specifically asked them if there would be any charge to my bank card and they said NO - that they only needed the information to get the service ball rolling.
Dish Network is aware that some of their contractors do this, but they don't care. Go Dish claims that they told me about this, but if they had, I never would have signed up with them.
To make things worse, I did agree to a 2-year contract.I have found some other reviews where the new customers were never even told about the 2-years upfront.review #151423
You may also like
- "My husband mistakenly made an appointment with John Segovia, Owner of this so-called business thinking it was the real Empire that you see on the commercials. He even told this..."
- "Shower floor was installed improperly grout lines and pan did not line up with current floor. Technicians only worked 6 hours a day. Job took four days longer..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "I purchased a shipping container in August 2013. FedEx punched a hole in it in February 2014. I submitted a claim and the claims department (L#l# St#w#rt) claimed..."
- "Ordered Fettuccini Carbonara, Got Noodles and Mayo (or something white). I didn't feel like taking a trip to the emergency room so I chose not to eat it. ..."
- "I bought mor furniture some 2 years back and their salesman sold me extended warranties saying any rip/tear would be covered. Now my furniture is tearing apart because of it's..."
- "This is one of the worst dining experiences ever. Service was horrible, wasnt even busy now i know why. The food under cooked steak for my wife and..."
- "On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."